Welcome to ATIXIS
ATIXIS is an Engineering and Project Management Company created by Engineers.
As a strategic partner of our clients, we support your project from the idea to the completion by delivering design, engineering and project management services.
Thanks to our multidisciplinary teams and their expertise, we assist you in your ambition to develop your innovation, your engineering and your organization.
Our expertises are : all trades management, electrical engineering (high voltage and low voltage), HVAC / AC engineering, plumbing engineering, smoke evacuation engineering, energy design, structural engineering, fire safety systems engineering, safety engineering and BIM (Building Information Modeling).
Our professionalism, our commitment and our sense of service guarantee the quality of our missions.
ATIXIS assists major industrial and construction companies and acts as a true partner for its clients.
We take part in strategic projects with a high added-value in many industries in France and abroad.
Our objectives are realistic and measurable to gain our clients’ confidence and respect.
Transparency and sense of human values are essential in our work and for our teams’ well-being.
We particularly focus on training and evolution for our employees to improve their expertise so they can adapt to new technologies in their industry.
Year of Establishment
- Headquarters (HQ)
- Tall buildings
- Collaborative spaces / Co-working
- Company canteens
- Other offices
- Shopping centers / Malls
- Hotels / Palaces
- Train stations
- Nuclear power plants
- Process plants
Quality Assurance Policy
The first objective of our missions is to fulfil our clients’ expectations.
To reach this objective, we apply strong satisfaction monitoring procedures to make sure that we meet the level of requirement asked by our clients.
ATIXIS is ISO 9001:2008 certified since July 2014.
Sustainable Development Policy
We care very much about sustainable development issues in our missions.
We develop special expertise, tools and we created a dedicated website that is now known as a prime example in the sustainable development field:
Zero Accident on Site
We commit to :
- Take into account safety issues from the design phase
- Struggle against alcohol and drug addictions at the work place
- Highlight best practice on site
- Ensure that safety instructions are observed and protection equipment are worn
- Warn the contract owner if an accident is about to occur or occurred.
To reach these objectives, we ensure:
- A regular communication to remind site workers of safety instructions
- A regular inspection of the site to identify bad practice
- That our employees on site are properly trained
- That the site is clean and in order