ATIXIS is a French Engineering and Project Management Company.
We help our clients in achieving their new building/renovation/refurbishment projects
from the idea to the completion. We support major groups and companies in various fields of the construction industry: energy (nuclear power plants), environment (waste water treatment plants), industrial facilities (implementation of data centres), public building (hotels, schools…), health care facilities (hospitals) or offices (headquarters).
We are looking for a talented MEP electrical engineer for our office in Ho Chi Minh.
Therefore, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Being the technical referee of our Electrical Department
- Receiving and collecting data from our Head of Electrical Department
- Designing the electrical equipment (HV and LV)
- Being familiar with Revit models, plus tasks associated (clash detection, quantities take-off)
- Preparing and Writing the technical specifications;
- Follow-up on the design stage and execution stage (can include supervising works on site);
- Generating the regular reporting;
- Controlling the drawings update, the sketches, the maintenance procedures and to ensure their traceabilities.
- You are graduated from Universities specialized in Construction or MEP Engineering.
- You have at least a year working experience in MEP engineering specialized in electrical trades.
- A good understanding of both local and international MEP design codes is required.
- Proficient skills in CAD and BIM applications such as AutoCAD and Revit are expected. Mastering Ecodial and Dialux softwares (or an equivalent) is necessary.
- You are a Vietnamese native speaker and have a good level of speaking/reading/writing in English.
- Proactivity, adaptability, responsiveness, high relation skills and sense of services are key drivers to succeed.
Questions / Réponses
Vous avez une interrogation sur cette offre ? Nous répondons aux questions que vous pourriez vous poser.