ATIXIS is a French Engineering and Project Management Company.
We help our clients in achieving their new building/renovation/refurbishment projects
from the idea to the completion. We support major groups and companies in various fields of the construction industry: energy (nuclear power plants), environment (waste water treatment plants), industrial facilities (implementation of data centres), public building (hotels, schools…), health care facilities (hospitals) or offices (headquarters).
We are looking for a talented Structural Engineer on international projects from our office in Ho Chi Minh.
Therefore, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Being the technical referee of our Structural Department
- Receiving and collecting data from our Head of Structural Department
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings (reinforcement, formwork)
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Familiar with the finite element calculations
- Having general knowledge about Revit Structure
- Managing and coordinating works of the drafters/modelers
- Coordinating hand over of models at the outcome
You are graduated from Universities specialized in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (preferred grade level A)
- Good skills in English or French
- Proficient in Robot/Etabs/SAP, ACAD, Pack Office.
- Good understanding of Structural Engineering
Proactivity, adaptability, responsiveness, high relation skills and sense of services are key drivers to succeed.
Questions / Réponses
Vous avez une interrogation sur cette offre ? Nous répondons aux questions que vous pourriez vous poser.