ATIXIS is a French Engineering and Project Management Company.
We help our clients in achieving their new building/renovation/refurbishment projects
from the idea to the completion. We support major groups and companies in various fields of the construction industry: energy (nuclear power plants), environment (waste water treatment plants), industrial facilities (implementation of data centres), public building (hotels, schools…), health care facilities (hospitals) or offices (headquarters).
We are looking for a talented French MEP Engineer (or at least with professional experiences in France) specialized on Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering for our office in Ho Chi Minh.
Therefore, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Reviewing and controlling our MEP deliverables (engineering deliverables, plans, reports, projects minutes…);
- Being in contact with our clients to represent ATIXIS and support our services;
- Monitoring projects and being responsible for projects quality;
- Supporting other Project Managers in MEP engineering;
- Participating in recruiting new MEP engineers;
- Managing our growing MEP engineers team.
- You are graduated from Universities specialized in Construction or MEP Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years experience in MEP engineering and project management overseeing the overall project (design to delivery), team and client relations.
- A good understanding of both local and international MEP design codes is required.
- Proficient skills in CAD and BIM applications such as AutoCAD and/or Revit are expected.
- You are fluent in both French and English, Vietnamese is a plus.
- Proactivity, adaptability, responsiveness, high relation skills and sense of services are key drivers to succeed.
- Even though the company’s office is based in HCM, you should be ready to travel if required.
Questions / Réponses
Vous avez une interrogation sur cette offre ? Nous répondons aux questions que vous pourriez vous poser.